How could I forget, we still had to pick up our luggage from Euston Station!  We left it there so we didn't have to lug it around with us all day.  At £12.50 per bag it wasn't cheap but it was either carry our bags and M.B's and watch her walk around hands free or join her and walk around hands free too.  We obviously chose the latter!

Thankfully, by now F.B knew her way round and I should think so too especially since we'd walked all over this station when we had arrived.

We'd got our bags and so it was time to meet Razia who was waiting to pick us up at the next station. Let me just say it was the first time I was going to be able to spend some proper time with her.  I mean we'd met a handful of times before but it was always just 'Hi' and 'Bye'.  She is one of the most friendliest people I know and she can talk!  I later found out that she talks non stop when she's nervous and I, don't talk at all when I'm nervous.  I would say that it's the perfect combination, she could do all the talking whilst I did all the listening.  Oh, and she's got a great sense of humour too.  Perfect!

Arriving at Razia's flat was like walking into Pinterest.  It was so perfectly styled we couldn't stop oohing and aahing over everything we laid our eyes on.  I should add that it's very instagrammable too.  We made ourselves at home, whilst F.B and Razia went to pick up the food.  Pizza, burgers and fries.  The best kind of comfort food and just what we needed.  Not to forget the cake that Razia had baked for us too!

After that we just slumped on the sofa and stayed there.  We were just too tired to get up so after one movie and lots of catching up and plenty of laughter, why we watched another one we'll never know.  It wasn't even a great movie, but it had us hooked.  I should mention Razia has a funny way of blocking out scenes she doesn't want to watch.  She had us in stitches!  Simply lift your foot up in the air and hope for the best!  How her tiny foot blocked out anything on the massive screen in front of us, I'll never know.  But it seemed to do the trick.

By this time F.B had tucked herself into bed and the rest of us were still going strong.  We eventually went to bed in the early hours of the morning at 3 a.m!  And we had to be up to meet Z.B and A.B at the station that very afternoon.  Would they make it to London in one piece?  There was only one way to find out.

To be continued....

Read Part 5